1. Boil water and let the boiled water sit for 5–7 minutes.
2. Pour hot (not boiling) water into a teapot/thermos, and place one teabag, a spoonful of powder, or loose-leaf green tea into the teapot or thermos and let it steep until you achieve the desired taste.
3. Pour the tea into teacups to the last drop, do not allow the teabag to sit in tea liquid. This allows the teabag to be reused without losing its aroma.
4. The tea bag can be reused up to two-three times.
5. As an ideal summer drink, Yame Green Tea can quench your thirst on those hot summer days! Place one tea bag in a jug of 1.5 L cold water, refrigerate, and let chill with ice.
(Also can be enjoyed all year round)
Caution: If boiled water is poured right from the stove or electric kettle over the tea bag, this will cause the vitamins and nutrients to vaporize and lose all nutritional value. To keep the vitamins and nutrients from vaporizing, let the boiled water sit for 5-7 minutes. The required temperature is 65°C and 85°C.
Caution: Avoid hot temperatures, high humidity, and pay attention to the changes in the aroma. It is important for the tea to be kept fresh.
Ingredients: Green tea
Keep out of reach of children! Consult your healthcare professional before using this product.